Writer and Founder of The Haywire
Follow me on Twitter! @Hayden_C_USA
Hayden Cunningham is a student at Arizona State University in the W.P. Carey School of Business. He is studying Economics and Political Science. Cunningham was awarded by the Arizona Interscholastic Press Association an award of excellence in the category “Column/Sports Column” for his political column. He also was awarded an honorable mention for the category “News or Feature In-Depth Reporting” for his article about College Board’s AP testing grading system. His school publication won “Best-in-Print” and “Online General Excellence” for the years he was editorial manager and webmaster.
In 2021, Cunningham worked for Arizona State University’s School of Life Sciences as a communications assistant in the media office. There, he managed the college’s social media accounts on various platforms, ran social media audits, and helped with the publication of school newsletters. Cunningham has also published several articles on the ASU News website.
Since 2022, Cunningham has worked for Turning Point USA as the Live Feed administrator and ghostwriter.
Human Events Daily
Arizona State University School of Life Sciences Communications Assistant (2021)
- Bridging the gap between online and immersion: ASU Life Sciences hosts BioSci Southwest Symposium using innovative hybrid format
- ASU alumna, professor receive 2021 Evolution Education Award
- ASU PhD student received fellowship for research regarding insect behavior
- ASU Faculty member receives Hearing Health Foundation Grant
- School of Life Sciences adviser receives national award (co-writer)
- First Place in the State Award: “First in Print” (2018)
- First Place Award: “Online General Excellence” (2018)
- Excellence Award: “Column/Sports Column” (2017)
- Honorable Mention Award: “News or Feature In-Depth Reporting” (2017)
Hayden Cunningham is always seeking new opportunities in news and broadcasting. He has a strong passion for current events, writing, and political commentary. He can be reached for all inquiries by using the “Contact” option below: